Sunday 4 May 2008

Sunday Blues (not the musical kind)


Not settling down to too much at the moment as have a holiday coming up , and feel guilty crafting instead of Ironing shirts!! ugh!! The picture is the front of my latest book page in the swap with Wendy and Jan,this latest one is a butterfly theme, I think we will have a fine book by the time it's finished. Changing the subject completely I have a bad knee, another cold sore on my bottom lip and my Mother's curtains collapsed late last night so you can guess what we spent this morning doing - other than that everything is fine !!

5 comments:

artisbliss said...

Sorry about your run of bad luck, but your artwork is lovely!

allie aller said...

This is a grand page...

Hope all those niggly details resolve and that you have a fantastic holiday!

Cat said...

I enlarged this picture and it is so terrific! Lot's of neat texture and the blue shades are way cool.

And yes - the little uckies that life throws at ya!

Have a nice holiday, Cat

Viv said...

Perhaps the curtains were crying out to be used for art??? Think the book is going to be brilliant... and don't worry about ironing...you crease them whe you put them in case anyway! lol x

Sian said...

This is beautiful. I love it.