Tuesday 13 January 2009

Course Started!


I have started the online Ratty Tatty Papers course today, my Aunt ,who is still with us for a further week, doesn't think much of me popping into my craft room to have a craft fix so I have moved the machine, heat gun and papers etc into the lounge - it's a mess! - so that i can keep up with the course. The first piece is made using paper napkins and stitching and despite it being short on colour I am pleased with the result ,so forward and onward (I hope)

10 comments:

Nicks said...

I just love those colours! But you know me, ever dull LOL xx

Flippinpest said...

This is a great project. I blew the picture up and the texture on it is even more delicious!

Jan said...

This is fascinating stuff Maureen -I need to know more! The effect is fantastic.

Doreen G said...

you sure moved fast with this one Maureen---it looks good

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

It's gorgeous - and so quickly done, as you were telling me you were going to start at 5.00pm yesterday! Did the family get any dinner? LOL!
The texture is fantastic - (and I thought it was all about sticky glue) and like Nicks, I love the colours. Connie.

Heather said...

What a great result and fascinating texture. The course sounds really good and I'm looking forward to seeing more. I love the ammonite shapes and the background texture.

Jackie said...

Wowee! Thats fantastic Maureen.

Genie said...

Great work maureen

WendyK said...

Looks fabulous Maureen

Cat said...

Beautiful texture and colors!