Saturday 27 November 2010

Shabby Chic?


This month the theme for the challenge at the Inkurable Stampers blog is 'Shabby Chic Christmas' so I'm entering this card as It seems to fit in ok. I have used faded jeans distress ink throughout, the central pendant and the scrolls I cut on my cuttlebug and the centre stamped image is a larger village scene that I cut down in a nestie to fit.The background is stamped using a funky foam diamond shape and over stamped with holly and a music stamp, the flower is punched out.

6 comments:

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Maureen, I love your beautiful Christmscard in blue and white.
It's really a great colour- combination.

Jan said...

Sounds like lots of work but really worth it... beautiful card x

Viv said...

Gorgeous... and even better in real life. x

Heather said...

I enlarged your lovely card to fully appreciate all the work that has gone into it. You put all the elements together so well Maureen. It's a most unusual and beautiful card.

Janet said...

Beautiful card Maureen, love the colours, everything goes together so well,

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Maureen, the colours are gorgeous i love it
Kevin xx