Sunday 13 February 2011

All over bar the Washing!!

Well just got home today after a lovely 18 day cruise around the med being waited on hand and foot!! we had wonderful weather so are a bit shivery at the moment. I've been thro' my 240 e mails (deleted most of them) and now have to leave the craft room in favour of unpacking and washing etc, it won't be easy but has to be done despite the withdrawal symptoms, altho I did some scrapbooking and jewellry making on the ship. Once I'm more organised I'll post some photo's.

7 comments:

Viv said...

Welcome home.

Sherry said...

Welcome back Maureen! Look forward to seeing some of your photos when you've caught up with everything xx

Jan said...

Welcome home! xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Welcome back Maureen, looking forward to seeing your photo's.
Kevin xx

Heather said...

Down to earth with a bang! Glad you had such a good time and looking forward to some pics when you are sorted. Keep warm!

bec said...

welcome back mo! glad you had a good time. xx

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Welcome Home Maureen. I look forward to seeing some of those "warm and Relaxing" photos of your lovely cruise. Hugs Judy