Monday 5 December 2011

Apologies and pictures!




Apologies for not visiting blogs as I normally do but I feel like the white rabbit just now, running hither and thither not getting anywhere, as I mentioned before we've been helping our friend Barry get his craft shop up and running ,it was opened last thursday, thankfully plenty of people turned out and he had a full shop, I'm posting a couple of pictures of outside and inside the shop. Now that is all over I'm clearing the craft room as I really can't work in the mess it's in at the moment and at the same time I'm turning our spare bedroom into a sewing room, how lucky am I?? I'm also posting a 'vintage' style christmas card I managed to make amid the chaos.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I love your Christmas card Maureen and could just do with that gorgeous fur muff - my hands are like ice.
Barry's shop looks full of lovely stuff and is very well laid out. I wish him every success.
Maybe you'll have more time for your own work once your rooms are sorted out. My workroom is usually in a mess.

Viv said...

This is nice!!!! See you tomorrow.

Jan said...

Lovely card - so 'vintage Christmas'. Enjoy tomorrow x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Maureen you have used one of my favorite christmas images, Barry's shop looks fab, I wish him all the best.
Kevin xx

Mrs A. said...

Love your vintage card. Hope the new shop is a success . Hugs Mrs A.

Connie said...

Lovely card,lovely shop! Best wishes to Barry.
Ooooh, I wish I had a sewing room AND a craft room instead of my craft/sewing/ironing/dumpingground/cat's corner/horribly messy/nothing in the right place room!
O-n-e day I may sort it! LOL
Love to Viv when you meet.
Connie, x

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Maureen,
I wish you and your DH a very very Merry Christmas and A Very Happy and Healthy New Year.

Your Christmas cards are so unique and lovely. You are a very creative person in creating your cards.

I look forward to seeing photos of your new creative room.
Love the new craft store it looked great. I hope you all are missing all that wind in the UK. Hugs judy