Tuesday 3 January 2012

A Bookmark!


This time it's a bookmark but still the same stamp for which I make no apologies, (how often do we buy a stamp and use it once) I'm determined to get more use out of my stamps this year -( well I hope that decision lasts the year ) This stamp can only be vintage style but I want to get as many different looks as possible, there will be one more card and hopefully a fabric ' quiltie' if my plan works - at least that will get me into my new sewing room.
I'm entering this into the Artistic stamper challenge which is Vintage and must use a stamp.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love this Maureen, and all the little collaged elements you have included.

Artyjen said...

Thanks for playing along at The Artistic Stamper this month :) Love the Vintaqe look with all your elements;)
xoxo Sioux

Viv said...

Lovely bookmark Maureen. x

Janet said...

Wow, how lovely x

Lizzybobs said...

that is a lovely stamp hun - look forward to seeing more projects made with it - lovely our previous post too xxx thank you for popping by my blog earlier xxx