Thursday 21 June 2012

A book of bits....




The workshop saturday was using the 'Bind it All' machine and making books,Barry's book was a small Tando chipboard one and he got the ladies painting and stamping - way outside the box, I took a kit home and using papers and printed images with a few embellishments put together this little one, it has no real theme other than a definite leaning towards vintage - all for me for a change!! I just don't like doing messy very much but the ladies seemed to love it and turned out some good little books.( I'll post my workshop project next )

7 comments:

JustJules said...

I love your book Maureen. A Bind It Machine would be very handy for me right now!

JustJules said...

That comment came from Heather - The Ragged Old Blogger, and so does this one. My daughter has been using my laptop and not signed herself out!
The good thing is, I've just been able to leave a comment.

Trudy said...

really really love this...xx

Anonymous said...

Hi
I am certainly not a Gadget Girl but the BIA is one gadget I am glad to own, so useful to have to hand.
Love this little book and those images, so gorgeous.
Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

love this maureen your book of bits is fabulous...love it ..hugs sassyxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous book Maureen. Beautifully made.
Regards Florence x

Viv said...

messy is GOOD!!!!!!! Great book. x