Saturday 6 June 2009

90th Birthday!


I had to really get down to making my Aunt a 90th birthday card for next week, as you can imagine she has had many different styles of card from me over the years and my mind was a blank, at christmas when I was making some birthday cards with vintage ladies on she informed me that " you needn't send me one with a lady on" - so there was an idea out of the window so back to flowers, surely I can't go wrong with that, I know that she wouldn't like the style I'd really like to make so here is her really flowery,lacy one.

6 comments:

Jan said...

Anyone would love this Maureen and it's obvious you've put a lot of work into it. It's really pretty. Hopefully you'll be a hit with this one!

Unknown said...

its a beautiful card shell love it..anything made with love..and it certainly shows...hugs sassyx

Heather said...

She'll love it Maureen. The flowers are just the right size for the card and I love the lace trimmings.

Doreen G said...

A lovely "safe" card Maureen--she doesn't know what she is missing out on by not wanting one with a lady on it but then she sould be happy with this one and that's what really matters.

Sherry said...

How funny Maureen, saying she doesn't want one with a lady on. I love your flowery one - great colours too. Hope it meets with her approval! lol xx

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Maureen, I love your flowery, lacy cards. They are all beautiful. Hugs Judy