Friday 12 June 2009

Whirlwind Visit!


Well the house is really quiet now that my cousin has gone back to London to get her flight home to Canada, I had expected her and her daughter but had a lovely surprise as her husband was with her, we last saw him 7 years ago, my first thought was help! where will they sleep? but we sorted it and all was well as Wabie(the daughter) slept on the sette. Both Sandie and Wabie loved the crafty gifts I had made for them, Wabie was very surprised to see her wedding photo's all decorated up in the tag book. We had a lovely sunny day yesterday in Lincoln and here is a not half bad photo of us both outside the cathedral.

4 comments:

Viv said...

Lovely picture Maureen! And I knew the gifts would be well recieved too

Heather said...

Nice photo Maureen and how great to catch up with your cousin and her family. I have cousins I hardly ever see sadly, and I have never met their children.

Jan said...

What a fantastic, happy photo! So pleased you had a lovely time and I knew they'd be thrilled with your gifts - what beautiful mementoes for them to take home.

Lynn said...

Ohhhhhhhh lovely, how nice having them all over from here :) Wish I could come again soon.