Wednesday 18 February 2009

ATC swaps finished





Have finished the last set of ATCs, they were for a blue and silver fabric swap, I had a bit of a panic as I found that I didn't have that much blue fabric or silver braid etc so out came the embellisher machine to make some blue felt for a background and a flower to add to that which I had, hopefully they are ok for the theme. Now it's on to lesson five of Ratty Tatty Papers, this weeks lesson is working with different papers so will pick the bit that appeals to me the most.

9 comments:

Jan said...

What a beautiful set - lovely colours and each so different. I think my favourite is the one with the variety of stitches.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

WOW how beautiful is that. I love blue!!! Such piece is an unikat and work of art.

Best wishes from germany,
Anja

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

All are lovely Maureen, Connie.

Rosie said...

Oh I love these! I really wan t to make more fabric and textile art... you have inspired me! I love your take on Doorways too - never a truer word was spoken!!

Viv said...

These are gorgoeus Maureen... love them all... but the seahorse is my fave!

Heather said...

These are so lovely Maureen, you must be really pleased with them. I have made my first ATCs today and was thinking I might put them on my blog, but now I am not so sure!! Looking forward to seeing what comes from your Ratty Tatty papers class.

Pattie said...

These are beautiful Maureen,I love fabric ATC's,colour blue is so beautiful.....xx

Unknown said...

lovin all these..the blues are gorgeous hugs sass xxx

WendyK said...

These are gorgeous Maureen, love all of them. For someone who didn't have any blue fabric, they are brilliant