Sunday 22 February 2009

So Brave!!


I am having a big, craft room, clear out and being really good by throwing out all those bits I kept but have never used, I've filled bags with rubbish, where does it all come from!!, anyway I have done about one third of the sorting but at least have a clear work space and clear computer desk, I really must have let things go, I'll finish off the other storage units gradually. Had a lovely day at Telford on friday at the Crafts4crafters show, Wendy came over from Wales and we had a good spending day, so I'm throwing out to make room for the new stuff. The MAMMA group has started an altered art swap and the first was an altered cd with an oriental theme so here is mine, collage and stamping with ultra thick embossing and lightly embossed paper beads. As I was writing this I suddenly realised I hadn't seen the cd for a couple of days - panic!! - luckily I found it safely tucked away in the scanner.

7 comments:

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

The altered cd looks great - how organised you are, hope you don't end up like me if I tidy up - being unable to find things when you have sorted them from the pile they lived in for weeks - also suddenly needing that odd piece of fabric you threw out!
No ... you're a much tidier and organised person than me! Connie.

WendyK said...

Lovely CD Maureen, hope you can find things after your tidy up. I spend more time looking for things, than using them.

Doreen G said...

Great CD Maureen.I won't mention cleaning up because I failed miserably on my last attempt.

Genie said...

PHEW!! , glad you found it!!
i did tidy up honest, but looks just as bad now.

Heather said...

I love the altered CD Maureen, and envy you your tidied work space. I don't know how I get mine into such a dreadful state. It's not long ago I had a good sort out and it's now as bad as ever. If I was one of my children I'd be having a good old rant at me!!

Pattie said...

Lovely altered CD Maureen,I popped in to see if you had used the Cuttlebug yet lol....I love mine,as you know its money well spent !

AliMayes said...

Absolutely gorgeous Maureen. I must admit I'm still trying to pluck up the courage to attempt a tidy-up of my craft room!
Ali xx