Thursday 12 February 2009

'Half Term'





This week we are having a break in the course work on Ratty Tatty Papers so I am having a change and catching up on some ATC swaps that I have committed to,I've managed to complete two sets and have one to go, the set pictured is the Vintage Romance Fabric Swap. Despite my better judgement i have used some vintage lace on a couple, I found it in a charity shop in Whitby, it was very discoloured and I soaked a small piece to see what would happen, it did lighten a little and that is what i used, the pink flower and leaf on the 'romantic' card is from Viv, I am feeling very good letting go of some of my stash - admitted a very small part.

7 comments:

Viv said...

And I'm sure this made a HUGE dent in your stash didn't it??? LOL
Bet you're feeling all smug self satisfied with yourself aren't you?!!!!

These are all lovely Maureen!

Heather said...

These ATCs are so beautiful and your antique lace has given them something special. I know how you feel though - when I have found a treasure I am sometimes reluctant to actually use it. Daft really, when that was the reason for buying it!

Heather said...

Maureen - these are absolutely beautiful... makes me want to try it out.... very inspiring. I love them!

Sherry said...

They're all fantastic Maureen! Are your images printed on paper then stitched on, or are they images transfers onto fabric? (hope you don't mind all the questions!) x

Jackie said...

These are very romantic and beautiful Maureen. Have a good half term.

Pattie said...

Beautiful ATC,s,as you know i love antique lace,these are stunning !
Yes i enjoyed my soft roes on toast lol mmmmmmm my fav xx

John Dyhouse said...

a beautiful set of atc's Maureen