Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Disaster Piece Redone.





As the original piece is still behind the cooker (glad I gave you all a giggle) I have had to re do it, hopefully it is as good as the other would have been. I have put up 4 pics that show the process I went through to get to the finished piece, it involved a print on soluble paper, stitching, nail varnish and dissolving the paper then fixing it to painted tissutex on felt. This time I didn't let go thro' the drying process.

6 comments:

Nicks said...

wow I love it!! bet it's much better than the one behind the cooker LOL
Great techniques!

Jan said...

Wow! what a fantastic effect. I'm sure you must be pleased with this. Lovely piece of work.

Genie said...

looks great maureen.
i have been hiding from the weather
so have been busy playing.

Ati. Norway. said...

I like it very much!

Doreen G said...

Wow Maureen that looks great

Jackie said...

This is amazing Maureen a really beautiful outcome,