Wednesday 29 September 2010

Still Here??

I seem to be taking an unplanned blog break at the moment due to weekends away and 'life happening' and of course, to avoid wasting both fruit and veg, i'm still chutney making!! Hopefully next week i'll have something to post as i'll be spending a long weekend with Jan and Wendy and we've all packed our craft bags, we'll be off to a craft fair on friday so new goodies to play with as well. I treated myself to a Cricut machine a couple of weeks ago and haven't even had chance to play with it other than checking it was ok and in working order.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I know the feeling Maureen. I won a Flower Stitcher foot for my sewing machine and bought a meltpot recently and haven't played with either yet. Have a great time at the craft show and with your friends and then tell us all about it.

Robin Mac said...

I know that feeling too Maureen - have a great weekend playing - can you take yur cricut machine with you? Cheers, Robin

Viv said...

kKeep your purse in your bag!!! LOL
Speak to you when I get home. x