Wednesday 9 March 2011

A Follies Fan


The latest challenge on the flickr Art n Soul site is to make a fan with a french influence,I think mine is influenced by the 'Folies Bergere' (apologies if that isn't the right spelling but I'm sure you know what I mean) I've used my Martha Stewart punches for the flowers and branches then stamped and embossed in black halfway down the fan stick, I've attached the ribbon to the back so that it doesn't open and close, was that a mistake? - well my story is that it's to protect the flowers - and I'm sticking to that.

4 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Maureen. Your French Fan is absolutely gorgeous. It is sooo colorful and truly French. Hugs Judy

Heather said...

The fan is beautiful Maureen - I hope you made it big enough to cover your modesty!! Shouldn't there be two?

McCrafty's Cards said...

your fan is absolutely beautiful Maureen, I like the colours.
Kevin xx

Janet said...

Hi Maureen
Fan looks great, love the colours
really stands out