Thursday 21 August 2008

At Last!


I have been worshipping Jan's wall hangings for weeks now, not at a distance but real up close and personal so tonight I got down to making one of my own. I transferred the picture onto fabric from a photocopy, using Golden Gel medium, then just added paper,lace and scrim as a background on a curtaining type fabric, the crochet bits are from a large rectangular mat I got in a charity shop today for a pound, it will have loads of life in it for future use. Thanks for the Inspiration Jan!!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Well done on the links. i knew you could do it!

My name is Cindy said...

This looks great.

Jan said...

Wow - absoloutely blooming MARVELLOUS!!!!!

Jan said...

p.s. Love the colours too

MARGARET FIELD said...

oooooooh, delumptious

Sherry said...

I love it too!

Val said...

This is just fabulous Maureen - I want to have a go at making a small book on these lines .....! Val

Deepa said...

Hi Maureen,
How are you doing? Beautiful work as always.
I've tagged you for a game of unspectacular quirks.
Deepa

Trudy said...

love this

WendyK said...

It's fabulous Maureen, love the colours

Viv said...

truly delish.... and you beat me to it!!