Thursday 2 April 2009

Another course over.


Is it really three months since Christmas? it must be as I have done two 6 week online courses, doesn't time fly! The last Crazy Quilting lesson came through last night and it is the 'finishing off details', I think I may add a little 'critter' to this block but not sure yet. I have completed two blocks during the course plus a couple of post cards and have really enjoyed it, the block pictured here is one of three that I thought would make a wall hanging for the bedroom or even three seperate ones, so one down and two more to go altho' the second is half finished.

8 comments:

Jan said...

This is incredibly beautiful and I am totally in awe of your needleworking skills. The detailed embroidery and beadwork is amazing. A fantastic piece!

Jackie said...

There's a lot of work in this type of block, no wonder your 6 weeks flew by!

Doreen G said...

I love it Maureen--you sure have taken to this crazy stuff haven't you.

Ati said...

This is a lovely block Maureen, you have found a nice balance. Love the colors as well.

Heather said...

Another beautiful piece of work - you would certainly have a super wall hanging from three such blocks. You wont know what to do with yourself now - better sign up for something else quick, Maureen!

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

It's beautiful! Connie.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Good Day Maureen, I absolutely love your CQ block. Your stitching is beautiful and I also love all the beading you added to it. Your SRI flowers are also gorgeous. Hugs Judy

nancy said...

Definitely a favorite. One of the prettiest things I've ever seen!