Saturday 18 April 2009

Theme 'India'





A mixed media group I belong to had a theme of India and fabric for an atc swap, it was an "I can do that" moment when I signed up then for some reason I really struggled with them, anyway these posted are the outcome, colourful if nothing else. I really wanted to print some indian pictures onto fabric using the freezer paper method but it doesn't seem to work for me so I had to go back to the inkjet cotton I had bought, I think that was what put me off the project.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Maureen, these are beautiful - I love them. Thank you so much for the napkins, they've just this minute arrived in the post. They are so lovely I'll be scared to use them in case I muck things up and waste them. I'll save them for something special - thankyou again. Hope you get yours from me soon, I posted them yesterday.

Viv said...

Gorgeous work Maureen... forget the freezer paper - these are fantastic printed onto cotton!

Unknown said...

hiya these all are really beautiful...it take skill to work out of a comfort zone and i reckon youd have done a fantastic job although havent a clue the teqnique you described doh!!! well done you..lovin them hugs ssassyx

Genie said...

Lovely work Maureen.
Have a good week

Deepa said...

Laajawab!! (which means wonderful)