Thursday 28 January 2010

Pyramage




I'm back to making cards for Viv's Breast cancer charity, I realise that I never asked her if she wanted help in getting a card stash together, but I enjoy making the cards and hopefully they boost her pot of cash. These newest cards are made using my Cuttlebug with Nestabilities cutting the pyramage layers out from images taken from a CD, perhaps not everyones cup of tea but hopefully someone will like them, one of the cards has stitching on and yes it was done using my little red machine.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Glad to hear you've played with your new toy Maureen - the cards are lovely and it's always good to raise funds for a worthy cause.

Jan said...

These are lovely Maureen and, yes, I think lots of people will want to buy them. Glad your little red machine is up and running ... oooh I AM jealous!