Tuesday 7 December 2010

Improvised


I always miss the beginning of the Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas and here I am again my first one on day 7, trouble is the only things I have from the list of things used are the distress inks and the tag but never mind I gave it a go and here is my Tag. I thought at least I'd have the diecut letters for the word which should be Joyful, I got my dies out that I haven't used for a long time and guess what?? J,O And Y are missing so I found some grungeboard letters and managed to fit Joy in - as I said -improvised!! I'm putting the picture into the gallery of tags on Artyjens blog

11 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Another lovely creative Christmas card. Hugs Judy

Heather said...

Lovely tag Maureen. I've just seen Wendy's tag and she too improvises when she hasn't all the Tim Holtz bits. I like that, so much better than just following a 'recipe' even though his products are so good.

Fliss said...

Gorgeous version of Tim's tag Maureen and I do know how you feel as I never have much of the supplies he uses either - I think you'd need a bottomless pocket (or to work for Ranger) for that!
x

Donna said...

Gorgeous Tag, it turned out wonderfully.
Donna x

Jenny said...

Your tag is so lovely Maureen...
I have loved seeing each new tag that Tim creates in December, very inspiring...

Jenny x

Artyjen said...

Hi Maureen! Gorgeous background the dimension really shows
Thanks for linking to my splinter group ;)
xoxo Sioux

WendyK said...

I see you used the same embossing folder as me Maureen, my brain hurts trying to find a way round things. Your tag is great. Unlike me you have probably kept your tags the right size, mine are a might too big.

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Lovely tag :D
Julie xx

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

It's a beautiful christmas tag, Maureen.

The Dolphin Inn said...

Oh you have some catching up to do lol good luck, this is gorgeous and a really creative version of Tims tag, cant wait to see your others, thankyou for sharing xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful tag Maureen, great improvisation
Kevin xx