Sunday 5 December 2010

Scrunchy flowers


I've seen and liked these flowers on other blogs and there was a tutorial in this month's Craft Stamper so I had a go, I have the Paper Artsy stamp that was used but no matching die so just cut round it - easy, I used brown (wrapping) paper that I had in A4 sheets and it worked well, for the second flower I took the easy way and cut out the flowers on the Cricut machine and over stamped them after, you can even use nestie shaps to cut out the flowers. The one good thing about them is when finished they have a flat base to attach to projects.

7 comments:

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Whow...this scrunchy flowers are really fantastic and Maureen I love the stamp/colors.

Heather said...

Love your scrunchy flowers Maureen. Who would think that good old brown paper could look so lovely.

My name is Cindy said...

Well it is all about using what you've got isn't it? These look gorgeous and I like the idea of a flat base. Those roses we've all been making do tend to stick up a bit, sometimes I have to resort to v=cutting the bottoms off to make them sit properly. Will have to look out for thiso ne when I get my mag.

Viv said...

You've really made a great job with these Maureen. x

Jan said...

LOVE them !! Must have a go!

Connie said...

They're very pretty Maureen.
I'm really out of touch with paper crafting these days - whatever are 'nestie shaps'? Connie.

McCrafty's Cards said...

they look brilliant, i must have a go at some of these
Kevin xx