Thursday 2 June 2011

Pick a square!


As I was making up my watercolour scenes into cards I realised that the last one I had put together would be just right for the LIM challenge this week, the recipe was to pick a square and I had put the small matted and layered picture into the centre of my card after using a nestie to emboss the actual base card.This has to be the first week that I haven't struggled to come up with a challenge card - in fact I didn't even realise I'd done it until later.

14 comments:

Janet said...

Another lovely card Maureen. :)

Kathyk said...

Janet's right - this IS another lovely card

Kathyk

Heather said...

Lovely card Maureen and just right for summer.

Lynne said...

Super card Maureen, reminds me a bit of Whitby.
Lynne xxx

Angela Weimer said...

Such a lovely card. It looks like a framed print. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Dolly Daydreams said...

This is so beautiful such gorgeous waterc olouring. You really should frame this. !

Marie

Susan said...

Maureen, the scene you created is fabulous! I lvoe the peaceful colors!

My Card is HERE

Chrissie said...

Well this one was obviously meant to be Maureen!
It's a little stunner!
Thanks so much for your continued support!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Liz McGuire, said...

gorgeous, love your watercolouring,

Liz x

Sally H said...

Wow! That's a beautiful card! I love it. Those stamps are amongst my favourites at the moment. Like you I am creating lots of little scenes and watercolouring them

Jenny said...

A piece of miniature art on a card, just love it. Great shading :)
Jenny x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card again Maureen, If i received this i would have to frame it.
Kevin xx

Pauline said...

Beautiful, what a wonderful scene.

G Peplow said...

Hi there, love this your watercolour scenes are really beautiful:0) xxx