Wednesday 1 June 2011

'Scene It' scenes and comment Poblems!


I took my water colour kit and stamped out bits to take with me to work on this last weekend while we were away in the caravan, just in case the weather actually was as bad as they promised - it wasn't too bad but I still found time to colour. I had bought the Hobby Arts 'scene it' stamps some time ago and not really used them, same with the watercolour paints and pencils. I am wary of building a scene with the stamps in case I get the things out of perspective but I think I got this one ok and am pleased with the final card.
I'm still having trouble commenting on some blogs but Jan has just told me a possible way to sort it so I'm keeping everything crossed it works!!

6 comments:

Jan said...

I love the way you build up these scenes.... beautifully tranquil colours too.

Viv said...

Gorgeous Maureen.

Heather said...

I love stamped country scenes and this one of yours is delightful and so well put together. Hope you get your comments sorted out - I was completely unable to log on a few days ago but my clever daughter found a way round it.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Maureen, I love the scene.
Kevin xx

Janet said...

Fab Card Maureen, image looks great x

Anne said...

Maureen this is lovely, I'm after some more of these addictive stamps. Perfect watercolouring
Anne
x