Saturday 13 February 2010

A Touch of the Orient and a mouse!



I have three oriental fabric postcards ready to go off to the US,these have used up the last of my Geisha fabric and I thought long and hard before using it but that's what it's for - isn't it? The Mouse is one of those digi stamps that I've coloured with watercolours and made into a birthday card, I'm trying to get as many cards as possible made as Viv will be making a flying visit two weeks today and she'll be able to take them to add to the charity box.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I know how you feel about your Geisha fabric - sometimes materials are so special we're afraid to use them up. These fabric postcards are beautiful Maureen and your little digi mouse is cute.

Jan said...

Just love the postcards and the little mouse card is adorable.