Sunday 26 October 2008

Back to visiting.



A week in the nursing home and Mum is back in hospital again, she looks as if she has gone 10 rounds with Joe Frazier after a fall due to her BP dropping suddenly when she stood up, 8 weeks in hospital and still not sorted, just back from visiting , her eyes are open today and she is talking but she has been so poorly, old age can be really unkind. I really seem to get on with things in a morning, before breakfast even,so today I managed two altered playing cards for a hosted swap, may try to get a couple more done for my atc swaps stash.

9 comments:

Genie said...

Sorry to hear about your mum,
Hope she is better soon,
have a good week

Jan said...

Well done (you've done more than me!) Both are lovely cards but I particularly like the first one because it is one of my favourite images.

artisbliss said...

Sorry about your mother. I know this kind of thing is wearing on all concerned. I hope she's better soon.

Sherry said...

Lovely cards Maureen, and I hope your Mum improves soon x

SANDERELLA said...

Wow you get a lot more done than i do and you have a lot on your plate. The cards are very nice. Please pass my hugs and love to Aunt Elsie. Kisses,

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

So sorry about mum Maureen.
Lovely cards again.
Hope you pop on my blog and collect a bunch of roses! Connie.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Maureen, I was sooo sad to hear about your MUM's fall. Just awful. I hope she will get well soon. Hugs Judy

John Dyhouse said...

Sorry to hear about your mum Maureen, hope things work out OK

Viv said...

Hope I get one of these!!!! x