Friday 3 October 2008

This and That.



These two ATCs complete the mixed media fabric swap going off to the US, I've used a transparency on each one and like the effect. I'm still working on my 'Church' piece and also on an Embellisher made piece that will be going off to Australia for Dale's challenge, it has to be there by end of January so I should manage it. The news re my Mum, who is still in hospital, is that we have been advised that she needs ongoing care in a Nursing Home, I'm very sad about this but realise it is the best for her altho' I don't think she would agree.

3 comments:

MARGARET FIELD said...

oh wow, maureen, they are both really beautiful

Jan said...

These are what you do so well Maureen - they are lovely. Keep going! xx

Viv said...

Really pretty Maureen...love them both