Wednesday 29 October 2008

Rushing about!



Seem to spend our days rushing from one place to another, have marched along miles of hospital corridors again in the last few days, takes me back to my days of nurses training in the 60's.I'm afraid in the evenings I'm just flopped in front of the TV, most unlike me but just can't make the effort to do anything else (must be getting old)then a quick check of blogland and then to bed. I see that my friend Margaret has awarded me a gold card, thank you so much and will make the effort to post it etc tomorrow. I had two more beautiful atcs from Angelique in France, her blog can be found here, her work is absolutely beautiful and I'm so privileged to be able to trade with her.

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

Wow Maureen they are so beautiful --lucky you.

Genie said...

Congrats on your award from Margaret. lovely ATC's
Take care

artisbliss said...

There's an award for you on my blog.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Maureen, Angelique PC are truly beautiful. Lucky You to received them. Also congratulation on your award. YOu do lovely work.